Day 23 - Cilantro turkey burgers minus the bun


Cilantro Turkey Burgers


Today for lunch another meal made for me by +S'rae McCaslin.  These meals have come in really handy this week.  We had fun making them and when I haven't planned well enough in advance, I just grab one of these meals out of the freezer.  Now, if I can just do this myself each weekend to prepare for the week ahead.  Won't be as much fun as it was having all of us ladies around chatting and the kids running wild around the house.  Oh, and cute little Ava and Corin drooling on each other!


I was missing one very important ingredient - avocado!  I don't know how I let myself run out!  And, those are yam "fries" next to the burger.  All I did was slice them thin and put them in the oven with a little salt.  So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment