Day 22 - 13.1 Workout, then brunch at The Fork

Today we did the first workout for the CrossFit open games.  After doing 70 burpees and 30 snatches, I figured I deserved to go out for a good meal.  We ended up at The Fork again and I ordered the eggs with shredded pork.  I didn't ask for it to be WLC compliant, I just figured I would eat what I could.  I had to take the onion rings off the top and eat around the cheese on the black beans, but other than that it was a perfect WLC meal.  Again, this is a meal I would have never ordered prior to starting the challenge, but it was really good.  Especially for an after workout brunch.





After our meal the owners (whose little girl goes to preschool with our youngest), sent out a special treat.  This was definitely not WLC compliant.  I watched my kiddos and Richard enjoy it while I took a few photos.  After the challenge is over, we will be going back so I can have some.  Yummm!










No comments:

Post a Comment