Day 16 - Dinner out at The Fork

Today a few of us that are doing the challenge met to make some food to share for the week ahead and share other recipes that have been a success.  I will share the recipes that we made this week.   They all look really good and I am excited to have some "easy" meals ready.

My cousin is in town, so for dinner tonight we went to The Fork for dinner.  They had a couple of dishes on their menu that I think are pretty close to WLC approved.  I didn't ask for specifics because I am doing intermediate, so a small amount of unapproved in a prepared dish is ok with me.  I wish I would have remembered to take a photo of the entree's, but here is a description of them.  If you get a chance go out and try them.  So good!


ZINFANDEL BRAISED SHORT RIBS
CAULIFLOWER PUREE, BRAISED KALE, 
CHANTERELLES, NATURAL JUS 28.


GARAM MASALA BONE-IN PORK CHOP
MILK BRINE, SWEET POTATO-BRUSSELS SPROUT
HASH, TANGERINE-PEAR CHUTNEY 26.



No comments:

Post a Comment